I visited the forum and saw that you have nothing posted under "Elwood City Central Laws." I'd really like to know what the rules are for the website. Will you please post the rules soon?
Here you go.http://elwoodcitycentral.proboards.com/thread/9/forum-rules?page=1&scrollTo=27
Welcome to Elwood City Central forum. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible, please take your time to read through this laws (rules), it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members and to prevent you from getting in trouble. Please note that these rules may change without notice, though we normally announce changes via announcement system.
1) Read up before asking - There maybe guides, FAQs and our forum may contain some dedicated threads with additional info.
1a) Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
2) Respect the netiquette: Try to know the forum before you post.
3) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain thread or post will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted unless it's located in the General Discussion Board.
4) Be nice to each other and respect our staff members. Profanity and insults will NOT be tolerated. If you have a problem with a member, please contact a staff member and if he/she can't help you contact or PM (Message) another staff member.
5) Do not spam. No blatant advertising. No Adult Content. - If any hyperlinks directly leads to websites that contain viruses, inappropriate content, mass advertising, or anything considered a threat to the forum will have the user banned for 50 Years and or user account deletion
6) No cross posting. Post your message once to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted with or without warning.
7) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention or else it is subject to renaming.
The official language used on this forum is English. If you are a native user, please consider to translate your Primary language into English with a language translator program. (i.e Google Translate)
9) Multiple registrations or sock puppets are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
10) Instructions by the staff team are to be followed at all times. If you feel like a staff member is abusing your rights, please contact a different staff member about the situation.
11) Discussion about the rules or their interpretation are permitted. Any suggestions or regulations are allowed.
12) If for any reason a rule is not listed in this threat and a unlisted activity as taken place, a rule will be written based on that activity.
The interpretation of these rules is solely up to the Administration Team of this forum and can change at any time with or without prior notice. If you're unsure about what constitutes a breach of a rule, ask one of our staff members or refer to the most recent precedent in the forum (though since interpretation can change, we cannot guarantee that any precedent you may find still applies so in order to be on the safe side, ask a staff member if the precedent still applies).
If you don't comply with these rules you'll have to face a set of sanctions.