Welcome to Elwood City Central Forum! If you haven't already, we encourage you to sign up and join in the fun of discussing the Arthur franchise!


Author Topic: Episodes You Haven't Seen in Ages  (Read 1435 times)

Snowth Woogle

  • Aquaintance of Arthur
  • ***
  • Posts: 419
  • Location: The Sugar Bowl
    • View Profile
    • The Joseph Scarbrough Universe
Re: Episodes You Haven't Seen in Ages
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 11:55:49 pm »
PBS seems to have this pattern that they follow 90% of the time: six to eight weeks of episodes from Seasons Nine to present, and maybe a week of episodes from the first eight (two weeks, if we're lucky)... then, the other 10% of the time, they'll alternate every other day for a couple of weeks.

While I do find it very annoying, irritating, and bothersome, I have to disagree with you on Season Eight CD, that's one of my favorite (I know, everybody is always shocked when I say that).
I stretch like a snake, and I shimmy and shake, and I bounce like a ball, and I say something cute when you give me a squeeze!